Monday, October 3, 2011

Maitland Art Festival

Yesterday i went to the Maitland art festival. I loved being able to see all the different forms of art.
I really loved this photograph. It caught my eye from a couple of booths down because of the different shades of blue and orange. I love how the clouds around the sun look as if they are burning, then there are deep blue clouds around them.

I thought this painting was really cool. If you looked at the painting from far away it looked like a very simple painting, but when you got up close you could see that i was a collage. I had never seen a collage that was painted. The only collages that I have ever seen were put together with pieces of paper glued to it.
I really liked these glass ornaments. I love how they are all different, and cant imagine how much time and skill it takes to make something as beautiful as these. You cant tell for the picture but, they were all shining in the sun and casting a rainbow of colors all over the ground. To me the display was creating art. It was like art creating unintentional art.

1 comment:

  1. There is a Winter park art festival this weekend (Oct. 8 and 9)

    ReplyDelete