Monday, October 17, 2011

Art Experience #4

Have you ever watched a movie and have such an impact from it that you actually take it to hear and change your life completely? Well, I have. I watched the movie "Super Size Me" and never felt more gross in my entire life. Basically, the premise of the movie is having someone eat three McDonald meals a day for thirty days. The whole point was to show how sick someone can get from snacking on fast food, and Mickey D's just happened to be the go too target. Ultimately after witnessing the documentry I decided to lose weight. In seventh grade I must have weighed as much as a normal freshman high schooler and looked ever pound of it. But, after watching that documentary I changed up my eating and exercise habits and lost 25 pounds in about 3 months and managed to keep it up. So, my connection to art here is how a artistic as well as powerful movie can change lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment