Sunday, October 9, 2011

art post 4

This week I saw The Lion King 3D. This was the first movie I saw when I was little in the movie theater, so I thought it was cool to be able to see it again. I'm not going to lie, it doesn't matter how many times I watch this movie, I will always cry during the stampede scene. I think this is what make Disney movie so good. They are able to pull out emotions in you no matter how many times you watch it. I heard that Disney is going to be releasing some of its classics back in theater in 3D like Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, Beauty and the Beast, and my favorite The Little Mermaid. I think that this was an amazing idea on Disney's part. They are putting out movies that they have already made and are going to make millions. Lots of people are going to go see these movies just for the sentiment behind them. I know I will be going to see a couple of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment