Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Is it art?

A dying dog, can of shit, human centipede I believe is not art in any way at all. Finding a dog that lives on the street and letting it die cannot be art no matter what people say. I’m shocked that people walked around in the museum knowing what was going on and think its “the best art ever” in their eye. A different artist came up with the idea that he was going to seal his can of shit and call that art. I’m not sure why anyone would pay thousands and thousands of dollars for something that could make them. Also after watching that disgusting clip on the movie that was based on creating centipede is not a movie that I would watch. I found all of these different things not art at all because it was a creation that ended up hurting people and an animal except the can of shit, which was just noncreative at all. I have no clue how a person can come up with these gross ideas and think that it can be art. In my opinion I found the “breath” piece more of a piece of at out of everything that was talked about.

No comments:

Post a Comment