Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I personally have never seen South Park before, so I wasn’t expecting what was going on through out a Broadway musical. Since I have never been to a musical before, and I thought it was an entertaining one to watch jut clips of. I enjoyed the songs that we did watch in class. I would say that it is the appropriate subject matter for the certain age it’s trying to reach, and that would be this generation. Its trying to each the new generation because they don’t go to Broadway shows and that’s what they’re trying to do. Everyone has a different take on what is to far, but for me I do not think it went to far throughout the whole play. The songs to me were very funny and kept me listening to the other than other Broadway shows. Religion is seen differently to everyone, and if they talk about it in the right way then I think its fine. "The Book of Mormon" had really good music that wasn’t boring at all. It had something to do with what was going on during the few clips we saw from it. They took an idea that they had and brought it to life that way they wanted to and it’s a whole new way to look at broadways.

No comments:

Post a Comment