Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hey, there!


I'm Sabrina.
I'm a freshman and a biology major.
I love to travel. The photo above was taken of me last month at Versailles.


I love photography. I usually always have my Canon Rebel with me.


I love to write, so I guess it's a really good thing that I'm in this class!

I listen to bands that you've probably never heard of. Some of my favorites are WHY?, CocoRosie, and Born Ruffians. I don't limit myself to one genre; I listen to almost everything (minus most rap and country).

My favorite movies include all of the Harry Potter and Star Wars movies, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, the Saint, Step Brothers, the Hangover, Dear Zachary, Matilda, Now & Then, Donnie Darko, La Vie en Rose, Into the Wild, the Fourth Kind, Enter the Void, and Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

I constantly watch Netflix because I love television and film, but I rarely watch TV shows on TV.
My favorite TV shows are Weeds, Desperate Housewives, the Office, Brothers & Sisters, and the UK version of Skins.

My favorite books are Pride & Prejudice and the Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Lastly, I like to blog. I have a tumblr. My URL is sabrinagk.tumblr.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment