Tuesday, August 23, 2011

hey!


Hello everyone, my name is Kelly Moffatt and I am coming to Rollins College from Commack, New York, which is right in the middle of long island. There are five people in my family, my mom and dad, and then my 2 sisters Katie and Jenn, who also live in florida. Growing up I was always very big into sports, I loved to play soccer, volleyball, basketball, lacrosse and even enjoyed swimming. As the years went on though, I began focusing more on volleyball, and thought that I would love to play in college. Then during my senior year my attitude toward the sport changed and I didn't love it like I had in the past.
Since I'm not really into sports anymore, I am now big into hanging out with my friends and family, and going to the beach or movies!
However one of my favorite things to do in the world, which I will never get sick of, is going to Disney World! I love all of the parks because they are all so creatively done, and are so exact to their movies its unbelievable! I love how every time I go it never fails to take my breath away.
Some of my favorite movies are, both The Hangover and The Hangover 2, Friends with Benefits, all the old school Disney movies, and one of my guilty pleasure movie is the Twilight Saga.
My favorite TV shows are, That 70's Show, Friends, Rookie Blue, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI New York, NCIS Los Angeles, Bones,and Jersey Shore.
Thats all that I can think of right now, but feel free to add me on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment