Tuesday, August 23, 2011

hey!


Hi everyone, my name is Puja and I'm from St. Kitts (an island in the caribbean). I went to boarding school in Toronto for four years, as the island does not have adequate education. I graduated high school in 2010 and decided to take a gap year. I spent most of my year in St. Kitts but also travelled to Singapore and several countries in Central America.

I plan on being a biology major here at Rollins, as I'm interested in medicine or something in the healthcare field. I enjoy going to the beach and traveling the world.
Favorite Music: John Mayer, The fray, Wiz, Lil wayne, Jay-Z, Drake, Billy Joel, Lionel Richie, and Elton John.
Favorite Movies: Horrible Bosses, Wedding crashers, and The Hangover.
I look forward to learning more about the arts!

No comments:

Post a Comment