Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hailey Gillis



Hi, I'm Hailey. I'm from Orange County, California.
I love going to the beach, shopping, and walking around Laguna. I plan on studying either business or math. I enjoy spending time with my family but I am also very excited to have this opportunity to live so far away from home. I also love to travel, which is why I switched to an independent study school for my last two years of high school. This allowed me to have a more flexible schedule and travel with my dad. Since switching schools I've been to London, Liverpool, Paris, Amsterdam, The Hagg, the Dominican Republic, Puerto Viarta, Scotland, and some other places that I can't remember to mention. I love my friends and all of my pets as well, especially my cats. My favorite movies include Legally Blonde, Ferris Bullers Day Off, and The Notebook. I like all kinds of music and I'm a very picky eater. I'm excited to meet new people here at Rollins!

No comments:

Post a Comment