Thursday, November 17, 2011

Art Experience

I recently saw the show Terra Nova on TV and became amazed on how hooked I was in only matter of a couple minutes. The writing is okay and the acting is sub-par but the overall plot in my opinion is great. Jurassic Park was always one of my favorite movies so by making a TV show that involves dinosaurs and has somewhat of a similar premise, count me in. Very cheesy, I know but the show itself is actually really entertaining and provides the viewer with a journey every time one watches.
What also makes the show so cool to me, is all the animation that goes into the dinosaurs in order to make the viewer get the realistic feel. I've seen all the episodes now, after the first I went back to my dorm and bought as many as I could off itunes. I highly reccommend giving the show a try, its not necessarilly a show for everyone due to some of the weaker aspects like the writing and acting. But, overall the show was a fun expirence and I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment