Saturday, November 12, 2011

Art Experience

September 28, 2011 was my birthday so I obviously wanted to do something that I would not forget. Turning ninteen only happens once and I wanted to capture that exciting feeling by doing something I will cherise, so I did. I went to my first concert ever at the House of Blues with my friends, it was a Dj artist by the name of Avicii. He was internationally known and I was estatic to be going to my first concert. On the ride there my emotions were filled with high expectations as we got even closer I came to the point where I thought I wouldnt be able to sit in my seat anymore.
The music was extremely loud as the concert began and people were screaming for the main person to come out; Avicii. I remember when he began to Dj the entire building actually began to shake from all the people jumping up and down like a stampede of wild animals. The concert lasted for about four or five hours. It was an awsome night and the fact that I could spend it with close friends made it even better. Avicii's music was energetic and lively which kept me and the crowd on our toes the entire time. Great Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment