Thursday, September 22, 2011

Art Occurence 3

I watched the movie Contagion with my RCC. I didn't really enjoy it. It's been done before. This one was a bit ridiculous. The focus was pretty much on trying to make us paranoid about what we touch and how often we touch our faces. It was a bit ridiculous. Man did Matt Damon get fat for the role. Well anyway, yeah the plot while decent was full of holes. The science was incorrect and they covered it up by playing music over the science parts. The most ridiculous part of it was when they show you the origins of the disease. Highly, highly improbable. If I wasn't for the fact that I was with my RCC I probably would have walked out of the theater thirty minutes into the movie.

2 comments:

  1. Try to go into a bit more detail with your posts. (Although I like the asides, like Damon's weight gain.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't want to spoil plots for the other students.

    ReplyDelete