Thursday, July 14, 2011

Well, I guess I should start with my name...

I'm Breanna Rack, from Seminole, Florida. The city, not the county. It's sandwiched right in between St. Pete and Clearwater.
I originally hail from New England and I love puns. In high school I was Vice-President of Student Government and Editor-in-Chief of the yearbook as well as the VP of SNHS and Secretary of NHS. Right now my major is Molecular Biology/Biochem; but, Fall Semester I'm taking primarily English and History classes, so we'll see where those take me.

As far as art goes, I love theatre and frequently go to shows, although I have never acted in a production. I am also a movie buff, but find that I don't have enough time to watch TV on a regular basis, even with the conveniences of TiVo and the like. When there is a show I really want to watch, I buy the seasons on DVD and watch them in my spare time. I enjoy going to art galleries in St. Pete and architecture is something I'm fascinated by and want to learn more about.

I also love spoken word poetry. This one is my favorite.

Now, for a few of my other favorites:

Music-
DeBussy, The Spill Canvas, The Used, The Avett Brothers, Lady Gaga, Taking Back Sunday, Say Anything, Alex Day, Death Cab
Movies- The Departed, Inception, Shutter Island, Catch Me if You Can (Can you tell I love Leonardo DiCaprio?), She's the Man, I Love You, Man, Donnie Darko, The Social Network
Theatre- RENT, Sweeney Todd

Authors/Books- Kurt Vonnegut, Slyvia Plath, and of course... J.K. Rowling.

1 comment: